Delaware Continuing Education COURSE
Ethics at Work (Module 2)
Recognize and respond to ethical dilemmas, inspiring consumer confidence. Exemplify the professionalism and cooperation that’s the true foundation of the real estate industry.
- Meets both regular ethics renewal requirements and new licensee ethics course requirements
Course highlights include:
- The importance of ethical behavior in NAR members and non-members alike, fostering a spirit of cooperation
- History and evolution of the Code, the preamble, and the Code’s influence on state licensing laws
- Structure of the Code
- Review and application of articles 1, 2, 3, 9, 12, 15, and 16 of the NAR Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice
- Case studies of real-life ethical challenges
- Mediation and arbitration, with arbitration as the monetary dispute resolution process between REALTORS®
- Application of Article 17 of the NAR Code of Ethics to the complaints and hearing process
- Grievance committee vs. professional standards committee
- Best practices for demonstrating ethical behavior every day
*This course was designed by us to meet the REALTOR® Code of Ethics Training Requirement. Please confirm that your local association, who administers the Code of Ethics training, will accept this course.